Online Registration Information - Click HERE for details
*Remember that all incoming 7th graders must have their Tdap vaccination.
Summer Reading Information
- Refer to the Summer Reading Booklet regarding your JPS Summer Reading information.
- Students are asked to read at least three books on or above grade level, including one required title (see Booklet for title names)
- Students are to COMPLETE a Reading Log for EACH BOOK they read.
- You can download additional reading logs at the bottom of this page.
- Reading 12 novels qualifies you for the district celebration and reading at least 25 titles will qualify you for an eReader giveaway.
- Reading increases your vocabulary and comprehension skills. You can do it! Find something that interests you, and become an expert by reading about it.
- Adults are expected to read too! Keep a tally of the books you read during the summer break.
Parents and Guardians,
Remember to use the district excused absence form when a child is not at school. Read the district policy for more details. The form should be turned into Mrs. Carey in the attendance office. Email Mrs. Carey with any further questions regarding student attendance. The absentee form can be downloaded from the bottom of this page.
You can now find us on twitter. Click the link below or find us @BaileyAPAC
|| 10:45-12:15 (lunch)
We are Bailey K.N.I.G.H.T.S.
Knowledgeable; Noble; Innovative; Gifted; Hard working; Talented; Scholars